Online Courses
Want to know more about Development Entrepreneurship? Take this four-week online course! It is 90% asynchronous so you can go through it at your own pace. The other 10% is a a series of one-hour live sessions on Fridays, in which you can interact with other learners and resource persons.


Exclusive Development Entrepreneurship Online Course for DOST-PCAARRD in March 2023

The first cohort of the Development Entrepreneurship Mentoring program included employees of DOST-PCAARRD (Department of Science and Technology – Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic and Natural Resources Research and Development). The mentees used their experience to strengthen the policy advocacy capabilities of their organization.